If you live in or near the Wausau, Wisconsin area, I wanted to pass along that a gluten free expo is going to be held at the Aspirus Wausau Hospital this Saturday. You can find more information here.
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Celiac-Disease.com Going On Hiatus
- Recipe: Rich Pistachio and Dried Cranberry Rice Pudding
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Quinoa Gingerbread Men
- Review: Simple Truth Fresh Roasted Chicken
- The Sourcing of Oats
- Review: Carrabba's Italian Grill
- Review: Sunny Street Cafe + A Letter to All Restaurants
- Review: All But Gluten Desserts
- Review: All But Gluten Bread
- Review: Soodles Bake Shop Pumpkin Pie & Dinner Rolls
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
Having just spent the last week trying to ween myself off caffeine by using half hot chocolate and getting at…
Megan | Sep-11-2017
UPDATES for Colorado Springs restaurants: •Ceres’ Kitchen in Colorado Springs Is LONG AGO out of business •Coquettes Bistro…
yvonne R. | Sep-6-2017
Thank you for the update!!! I love Redbridge and was so sad when I thought it was being discontinued.…
Lily | Sep-3-2017
Also you had a run of bagels that were excellent..Why only for a little while then they are gone, never…
Marty | Aug-24-2017
- Having just spent the last week trying to ween myself off caffeine by using half hot chocolate and getting at…
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.