Last night I had the pleasure of trying a new-to-me restaurant, J. Liu, for our running group’s end of the season celebration. J. Liu has two locations in the Columbus area, in Dublin and Worthington. We met at the Worthington location, which is an absolutely gorgeous, 2-story building. They are capable of handling up to […]
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Celiac-Disease.com Going On Hiatus
- Recipe: Rich Pistachio and Dried Cranberry Rice Pudding
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Quinoa Gingerbread Men
- Review: Simple Truth Fresh Roasted Chicken
- The Sourcing of Oats
- Review: Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Review: Sunny Street Cafe + A Letter to All Restaurants
- Review: All But Gluten Desserts
- Review: All But Gluten Bread
- Review: Soodles Bake Shop Pumpkin Pie & Dinner Rolls
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
Is this product still available?
Sharie | Feb-5-2017
Is all of stop&shop deli products gluten free? They don't clean the slicers in between products. So there's cross…
Deb | Feb-4-2017
You bought the whole grain version...
Gigi Gallyot | Feb-2-2017
I ate there yesterday - their grilled chicken breast and I am here to tell you that it was NOT…
Monika | Jan-28-2017
- Is this product still available?
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.