Earlier this month I shared the great news that California Pizza Kitchen re-released their gluten-free pizza, but this time, the right way, with the guidance and blessing of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG). When I had to go to the mall over the weekend to pick up a book at Barnes & Noble for a […]
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Celiac-Disease.com Going On Hiatus
- Recipe: Rich Pistachio and Dried Cranberry Rice Pudding
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Quinoa Gingerbread Men
- Review: Simple Truth Fresh Roasted Chicken
- The Sourcing of Oats
- Review: Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Review: Sunny Street Cafe + A Letter to All Restaurants
- Review: All But Gluten Desserts
- Review: All But Gluten Bread
- Review: Soodles Bake Shop Pumpkin Pie & Dinner Rolls
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
Is this product still available?
Sharie | Feb-5-2017
Is all of stop&shop deli products gluten free? They don't clean the slicers in between products. So there's cross…
Deb | Feb-4-2017
You bought the whole grain version...
Gigi Gallyot | Feb-2-2017
I ate there yesterday - their grilled chicken breast and I am here to tell you that it was NOT…
Monika | Jan-28-2017
- Is this product still available?
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.