Cottage Inn, the first restaurant to serve pizza in Ann Arbor in 1948, is now offering gluten-free sandwiches in addition to gluten-free pizza. Cottage Inn began offering gluten-free pizza because they wanted to give those who have to follow the gluten-free diet options. It is hard to eat gluten-free in a gluten-filled world, especially if […]
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Celiac-Disease.com Going On Hiatus
- Recipe: Rich Pistachio and Dried Cranberry Rice Pudding
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Quinoa Gingerbread Men
- Review: Simple Truth Fresh Roasted Chicken
- The Sourcing of Oats
- Review: Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Review: Sunny Street Cafe + A Letter to All Restaurants
- Review: All But Gluten Desserts
- Review: All But Gluten Bread
- Review: Soodles Bake Shop Pumpkin Pie & Dinner Rolls
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
Is this product still available?
Sharie | Feb-5-2017
Is all of stop&shop deli products gluten free? They don't clean the slicers in between products. So there's cross…
Deb | Feb-4-2017
You bought the whole grain version...
Gigi Gallyot | Feb-2-2017
I ate there yesterday - their grilled chicken breast and I am here to tell you that it was NOT…
Monika | Jan-28-2017
- Is this product still available?
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.