Cottage Inn, the first restaurant to serve pizza in Ann Arbor in 1948, is now offering gluten-free sandwiches in addition to gluten-free pizza. Cottage Inn began offering gluten-free pizza because they wanted to give those who have to follow the gluten-free diet options. It is hard to eat gluten-free in a gluten-filled world, especially if […]
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Celiac-Disease.com Going On Hiatus
- Recipe: Rich Pistachio and Dried Cranberry Rice Pudding
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Quinoa Gingerbread Men
- Review: Simple Truth Fresh Roasted Chicken
- The Sourcing of Oats
- Review: Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Review: Sunny Street Cafe + A Letter to All Restaurants
- Review: All But Gluten Desserts
- Review: All But Gluten Bread
- Review: Soodles Bake Shop Pumpkin Pie & Dinner Rolls
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
KM IS RIGHT. EVEN FLAVORED COFFEES ARE GF.
Richard Lovegrove | May-16-2017
This is not true. Stop spreading panic throughout the gluten-free world! Gevalia states that it lists all allergens and ingredients.…
KM | May-15-2017
Bad experience. Went to Boynton Beach Florida location, Made reservations which were not honored. The restrooms were…
kate | May-13-2017
How are the fries GF .? They are battered with wheat.
Meg | May-9-2017
- KM IS RIGHT. EVEN FLAVORED COFFEES ARE GF.
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.