Cottage Inn, the first restaurant to serve pizza in Ann Arbor in 1948, is now offering gluten-free sandwiches in addition to gluten-free pizza. Cottage Inn began offering gluten-free pizza because they wanted to give those who have to follow the gluten-free diet options. It is hard to eat gluten-free in a gluten-filled world, especially if […]
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Celiac-Disease.com Going On Hiatus
- Recipe: Rich Pistachio and Dried Cranberry Rice Pudding
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Quinoa Gingerbread Men
- Review: Simple Truth Fresh Roasted Chicken
- The Sourcing of Oats
- Review: Carrabba's Italian Grill
- Review: Sunny Street Cafe + A Letter to All Restaurants
- Review: All But Gluten Desserts
- Review: All But Gluten Bread
- Review: Soodles Bake Shop Pumpkin Pie & Dinner Rolls
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
We now know that all people are linked together because of the Africans. But we did not all come…
Saint | Dec-9-2017
I have discovered a GV bread at Wal-Mart Mart that is gluten free and tastes like real bread! White…
Linda Dermyer | Nov-23-2017
Gluten is not absorbed through the skin. So all soap is safe in regards to gluten.
Sandy | Nov-19-2017
Question: I'm looking for groceries that stock the brand, 123 Gluten Free. This company makes a…
Sandy Thompson | Nov-14-2017
- We now know that all people are linked together because of the Africans. But we did not all come…
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.