Are you looking for information regarding Celiac Disease? There are a number of great resources, but one of the first places I always refer people to is the resource page on the Celiac Disease Center’s website.
These guides are not only helpful, but they are all available in a PDF format, making it easy for someone to download them or to print them and taken them “on the go”, etc.
Here are guides currently available on their website, as of today’s date:
- Overview of Celiac Disease
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Antibody Screening for Celiac Disease
- Genetic Screening for Celiac Disease
- Diagnosis of Celiac Disease
- Treatment of Celiac Disease
- Post-diagnosis Follow Up
- Facts & Figures of Celiac Disease
- Allergies vs. Celiac Disease