Finding a good gluten free recipe for cookies isn’t that difficult these days, but it is fairly rare to find a terrific tasting gluten free cookie recipe for chocolate mint cookies. Well, I think I’ve finally found one, which I’ll share with you all below. Give it a try and let us know how you like it in the comments.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups GF flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups chocolate chips, 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars, chopped or M&M’S
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl. stir together butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips (and walnuts) until they are evenly distributed.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake about 10 minutes.
- Cool on a baking rack.