Finding gluten free snacks isn’t very difficult, but finding a good gluten free recipe for a marshmallow treat certainly can be! As a result, I was extremely excited when I ran across the following recipe for gluten free marshmallow treats. Enjoy!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Chocolate Gluten Free Marshmallow Treats Recipe
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 10 oz. GF marshmallows
- 6 cups New Morning Cocoa Crispy Rice
- Chocolate M&Ms
- Grease a 13×9 inch pan with butter and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, then add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add crispy rice and mix to coat.
- Pour into the greased pan and, using a greased spoon, pat cereal down.
- Sprinkle M&Ms over the top and pat down.
- Cool before serving.