Thank you for your interest in contacting Celiac-Disease.com! We are pleased to announce that you may now contact us using the form below. Due to the large amount of email received each day, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for a response (if a response is required).
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Summer Snacking with Glutino
- Mikey’s Muffins
- Meijer Adds Store Brand Gluten-Free Pasta
- NFCA Webinar: Understanding the FDA’s Gluten-Free Labeling Rule Part 2: Focusing on Compliance
- Review: Cluck ‘n Moo Burgers
- Katz Gluten Free Introduces New Products
- Glutenfreeda Now Offering Tortillas & Flatbreads
- Recipe: Gorgonzola & Sun-Dried Tomato Stuffed Burger
- Review: Glutino Sugar Cookie Mix
- Jennie-O Introduces Uncured Turkey Franks
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
My daughter is a dietetics major and we have always eaten organic, gluten free (I have Celiac Disease) and healthier …
Laurie Atchley Arnett | Jun-24-2014
I have been purchasing these for the last couple of years from ALDI's. They are usually $2.00 a box …
Sharon Urban Shyne | Jun-17-2014
I have not seen them yet, but the main cracker I am looking forward to someday...is like a saltine! …
Laurajj Jacobson | Jun-16-2014
Which stores carry the Chex GF oatmeal?
Michelle | Jun-16-2014
- My daughter is a dietetics major and we have always eaten organic, gluten free (I have Celiac Disease) and healthier …
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.