Thank you for your interest in contacting Celiac-Disease.com! We are pleased to announce that you may now contact us using the form below. Due to the large amount of email received each day, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for a response (if a response is required).
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Crunchmaster Introduces Popped Edamame Chips
- Luna Adds New Flavors to Protein Bar Line-Up
- What Gives, Udi’s?
- Melt Bar & Grilled Gluten-Options
- Is Cricket Flour Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Homemade Granola
- California Pizza Kitchen – Beyond the Pizza
- The Real Story: Jules Shepard
- Kashi Simply Maize and Indigo Morning Now Gluten-Free
- National Pecan Month + Recipes
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
I mentioned the same thing on their Facebook site they requested product label information. They are looking into the matter. …
jamie | Apr-21-2014
Yes, it has been a long time since I've had bread from Udi's that HAVEN'T had hole in them. …
chrisp2n2 | Apr-20-2014
I stopped buying Udi's bread because of the holes. It's hard to make a grilled cheese sandwich with big …
Brian Robinson | Apr-20-2014
Looks like a problem with their proving time and baking temperature.
Chris | Apr-20-2014
- I mentioned the same thing on their Facebook site they requested product label information. They are looking into the matter. …
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.