Thank you for your interest in contacting Celiac-Disease.com! We are pleased to announce that you may now contact us using the form below. Due to the large amount of email received each day, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for a response (if a response is required).
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Food Should Taste Good Introduces Gluten-Free Crackers
- NFCA Webinar: Gluten-Free Travel: Making Your Own Rules for the Road
- Review: Eggo Gluten-Free Waffles
- Review: Girl Scouts Toffee-Tastic Gluten-Free Cookies
- Review: Wild Planet Tuna + Recipe
- NFCA Webinar: The GREAT (Kitchens) Solution to Eating Out
- Pamela’s Products Introduces Graham Crackers
- Immaculate Baking Debuts Gluten-Free Cookie Mixes
- Crunchmaster Valentine’s Day Recipe + Candy Tips
- Pillsbury Debuts New Gluten-Free Products
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
thanks a lot
Amrita | Mar-1-2015
What happen to the gluton-free soups at Aldi's. They are the tastiest soup on the market. PLEASE bring them …
Carol Macon | Feb-27-2015
We love them too! In fact, I just bought another box from some Girl Scouts who had a table set …
Karen Broussard | Feb-26-2015
I will only buy this brand if all the ingredients are healthy like non GMO. Just because it's gluten free …
Dana | Feb-24-2015
- thanks a lot
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.