Thank you for your interest in contacting Celiac-Disease.com! We are pleased to announce that you may now contact us using the form below. Due to the large amount of email received each day, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for a response (if a response is required).
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Celiac-Disease.com Going On Hiatus
- Recipe: Rich Pistachio and Dried Cranberry Rice Pudding
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Quinoa Gingerbread Men
- Review: Simple Truth Fresh Roasted Chicken
- The Sourcing of Oats
- Review: Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Review: Sunny Street Cafe + A Letter to All Restaurants
- Review: All But Gluten Desserts
- Review: All But Gluten Bread
- Review: Soodles Bake Shop Pumpkin Pie & Dinner Rolls
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
Look for raw nuts at Trader Joe's. Soak in 1 tablespoon salt and water overnight- rinse pat dry and…
Sally | Oct-6-2016
love the laz. cuts . Love it gluten free leftovers
barb lindsey | Oct-2-2016
I was diagnosed with celiac disease over 15 years ago. Two years ago I got the shingles shot. And now…
Regina Kendall | Oct-2-2016
Is Actavis hydrocodone gluten free? Pharmacy changed drug company.
Jennifer | Sep-26-2016
- Look for raw nuts at Trader Joe's. Soak in 1 tablespoon salt and water overnight- rinse pat dry and…
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.