Thank you for your interest in contacting Celiac-Disease.com! We are pleased to announce that you may now contact us using the form below. Due to the large amount of email received each day, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for a response (if a response is required).
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Walmart Now Offering Store Brand Gluten-Free Products
- Review: Red Lobster Gluten-Free
- New KIND Healthy Grains Clusters
- Blueberry Cheesecake – Gluten & Dairy-Free
- Review: Kind Caramel Almond Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond
- The Fresh Market Offering New Gluten-Free Products
- gfJules Flour Now Available
- Mary’s Gone Crackers Gluten-Free Everything Pretzels
- Brazi Bites Giveaway
- Summer Snacking with Glutino
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
I tried the Mac and cheese this week...and it was not edible. :( I also purchased the …
Laurajj Jacobson | Jul-19-2014
Would love to try the bacon flavor!
Katie Fought | Jul-14-2014
I would love to try the bacon flavor!
Kristan Poteet | Jul-14-2014
Thrilled to see this!
sspiker02 | Jul-14-2014
- I tried the Mac and cheese this week...and it was not edible. :( I also purchased the …
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.