Thank you for your interest in contacting Celiac-Disease.com! We are pleased to announce that you may now contact us using the form below. Due to the large amount of email received each day, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for a response (if a response is required).
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- King Arthur Introduces Almond & Coconut Flours
- Review: KIND Snacks Healthy Grains Bars
- Naturally Gluten-Free: Back-to-Basics
- Review: Immaculate Baking GF Fudge Brownie Cookies
- Artisan Bistro Introduces Gluten-Free Burritos
- NFCA Webinar: The Future of Drug Therapy for Celiac Disease
- Review: Crunchmaster Popped Edamame Chips
- Culver’s Now Offering Gluten-Free Buns
- Chobani Debuts Greek Yogurt with Oats
- KIND Snacks Adds New Healthy Grains Bar Varieties
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
By far, this is our favorite frozen gluten free pizza and we are so happy to find it in our …
Gina Flynn | Mar-29-2015
I would really like to try the face and body wash. I've had sensitive skin my whole life, and …
Katie | Mar-24-2015
What's the purpose of adding flour to the butter?
Ali | Mar-23-2015
I am so bummed to say that these were discontinued this month! I wrote TJs and there was a lack …
Jill Zamojcin | Mar-23-2015
- By far, this is our favorite frozen gluten free pizza and we are so happy to find it in our …
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.