Thank you for your interest in contacting Celiac-Disease.com! We are pleased to announce that you may now contact us using the form below. Due to the large amount of email received each day, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for a response (if a response is required).
Celiac Disease Sponsors
Connect with Celiac Disease
- Costco Gluten-Free
- So Delicious Debuts Gluten-Free Cookies ‘N Cream Ice Cream
- Review: Wild Roots Ancient Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Disney’s Pass the Plate Talks Gluten-Free
- Zego Introduces Tech-Powered Packaging
- King Arthur Introduces Banana Bread & Scone Mixes
- Silk Almondmilk Protein + FIber
- Rudi’s Gluten-Free Debuts Ciabatta Rolls
- Tastefully Simple Adds New Gluten-Free Mixes for Spring/Summer
- Review: Mani Brazilian Cheese Bread
New To The Gluten-Free Diet?
Are you newly diagnosed with celiac disease? Have questions about adjusting to the gluten-free diet? Check out our complete guide to the gluten-free diet!Learn More!
Yes; we love that they carry this size bread! We stock up and freeze it. My boys love it. …
sspiker02 | Mar-3-2014
I really like the idea of this label. (Definitely beats "calling the manufacturer," which is a celiac chore I'm sure …
Molly (Based on a Sprue Story) | Feb-27-2014
I'm looking forward to trying these two mixes!
elegantlyglutenfree | Feb-26-2014
Thank you for sharing with us.
kbouldinrun | Feb-25-2014
- Yes; we love that they carry this size bread! We stock up and freeze it. My boys love it. …
Celiac Disease Disclaimer
The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor.