Vegetables are an important part of a healthy diet, but it isn’t always easy to eat enough of them, especially when feeding kids. Garden Lites Veggie Muffins just may be the perfect solution.
All varieties of Garden Lites Veggie Muffins are gluten-free, vegetarian, low in calories, high in fiber and Kosher Parve. They are great for a quick breakfast on the way out the door, or an after school snack. There are several different varieties:
- Veggie Blueberry Oat Muffins are filling and flavorful due to the combination of oats and sweet blueberries.
- Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Veggie Muffins are the perfect blend of delicious vegetables, sweet banana and chocolate chips.
- Zucchini Chocolate Veggie Muffins are made with fresh veggies and the finest chocolate.
- Carrot Berry Veggie Muffins are made with fresh veggies and three different berries.
- Golden Corn Veggie Muffins are chock-full of sweet corn every corn muffin lover will enjoy.
The muffins can be warmed for 35 seconds in the microwave or enjoyed at room temperature for a snack. They are individually wrapped, making them easy to bring along with you.
Garden Lites Veggie Muffins can be found in the frozen food section of stores nationwide, including Target, Publix, Foodtown, Wegmans, Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, Costco, Fresh Market, Martindales, and more! A box of 4 muffins has a suggested retail price of $3.99. A coupon for $1.00 off can be printed here.
Have you tried Garden Lites Veggie Muffins? I hope to pick some up this week!