Looking to fill that almond fix? Here is a gluten free almond cookies recipe that I think everyone will enjoy! Let us know how they turn out in the comments if you decide to try them.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Almond Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Cups Almond Meal
- 6 Tbsp Honey or Agave Nectar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Slivered Almonds, for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
- You can either roll the dough by hand into 1 inch balls and lightly press down with a fork or your fingers OR you can pat into a large square and cut into smaller 1-inch squares.
- Place the cookies on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. The cookies will crisp as they cool.
- Allow cookies to cool and store in an airtight container.