Gluten free bread is not always tasty, but adding bananas and making a gluten free banana bread is a great way to make that bread a little more tasty. Here is a gluten free banana bread recipe you can try (you can remove the nuts if you don’t like nuts in your bread).
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread Recipe
- 1 full stick butter, softened to room temperature
- 3-4 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch loaf pan with gluten-free ingredients.
- Blend butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add vanilla, eggs and bananas.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl; add slowly to banana and butter mixture.
- Add nuts, if desired.
- Blend batter until well mixed and then place into loaf pan.
- Bake for 70-80 minutes or until edges are browned.