Looking for a healthy banana nut muffin? Here is a gluten free recipe for banana nut muffins which also boasts being dairy free and sugar free. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments below.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins Recipe
- 3 mashed over ripe bananas
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 4 T coconut oil melted
- 3 packets Truvia
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cashews chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin liners with paper or oil pan.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix next 8 ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk in coconut flour until smooth.
- Fold in bananas and cashews.
- Fill 12 muffin tins nearly to the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.