Are you interested in a nice breakfast waffle? How about popular belgian waffles? Here is a waffle recipe I have been using for a gluten free version of Belgian waffles.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Belgian Waffles Recipe
- 1 c. brown rice flour
- 1 c. sorghum flour
- 1 c. potato starch
- 1/2 c. tapioca starch
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 3 c. sour milk
- 1/2 c. oil
- 4 eggs
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the milk, oil and eggs.
- To make sour milk add 1 tsp. vinegar or lemon juice per cup of milk and let sit a few minutes.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Batter can be slightly lumpy.
- Pour onto a hot waffle maker.