Looking for a delicious gluten free dessert to try? Here is a gluten free recipe for a cheesecake, complete with a blueberry topping! Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake and Topping Recipe
- 8 oz (1 pkg) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Line muffin pan with 8 cupcake wrappers and fill each about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheesecakes look slightly undercooked.
- Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Top with blueberry topping (recipe follows) or your favorite pie filling and whip cream if desired.
Blueberry Topping Ingredients:
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch
Blueberry Topping Directions:
- Combine ingredients in saucepan and cook on medium stirring frequently until thickened about 7-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool before using and store any leftovers in the refrigerator.