There are tons of great gluten free recipes scattered over the internet, but for coconut lovers like myself, this is possibly the best! Here is a recipe we discovered for gluten free blueberry coconut muffins. Enjoy!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Blueberry Coconut Muffins Recipe
- ¼ cup sifted Organic Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons Organic Virgin Coconut Oil or butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey (I used ¼ cup stevia powder)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ? teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Blend together eggs, butter, honey, salt and vanilla.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter until there are no lumps.
- Fold blueberries into batter (Blueberries should be dry). If rinsed, dry them off before adding to batter.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 16-18 minutes.