Although I’ve always enjoyed the gluten free blueberry muffin mixes you can buy in the stores, some people prefer their muffins to be completely homemade. For these people, here is a gluten free recipe for blueberry muffins that I highly recommend!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, not thawed. (or fresh, when they’re in season)
- Combine Baking Mix and sugar.
- Combine egg, milk, vanilla and oil, and add to dry ingredients. Only mix together until just incorporated.
- Gently fold in frozen blueberries.
- Spoon into paper lined muffin pans and bake at 375*F for about 20 minutes.