I’ve always found gluten free pancakes to be fairly tasty, but I think it is safe to say that they aren’t as good as their gluten-filled counterpart. As a result, I’ve always found it best to add fresh fruit ingredients to pancakes in our to maximize taste. Below is a great gluten free recipe for blueberry pancakes. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup ground almonds
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthum gum
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) oil
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Approximately 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in small bowl.
- Add blueberries to dry ingredients and mix some.
- Pour wet into dry, mix with a rubber spatula as little as you possibly can.
- Allow batter to sit for 45 – 60 minutes.
- Cook pancakes on oiled griddle.