Enjoy indulging in a gluten free brownie from time to time? Here is a classic recipe for a gluten free brownie that I think you’ll enjoy.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 c margarine
- 1 t GF vanilla
- 1 c white sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c rice flour
- 16-oz can chocolate syrup
- 1/2 c potato starch
- Cream the margarine and sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.