Do you have Celiac Disease? Finding good breads can be difficult for anyone following a gluten free diet, so I am always on the lookout for a good tasting bread. I’ve always loved cheese and have found that cheese can often be the dominant taste in the bread if done correctly.
Here is a recipe for a gluten free recipe for cheese bread that tastes pretty good. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments. If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Cheese Bread Recipe
- 2 Cups White Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sorghum Flour
- 1/4 Cup Dried Milk Powder
- 2 Tbs Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 3 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbs Oil (I used Olive)
- 1 3/4 Cup warm water (110 degrees)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese – Shredded
- Mix the dry ingredients together and add the wet to it. Blend in mixer in medium speed for 3 minutes. Place dough in a greased pan and allow to rise for 1/2 hour in a warm place. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 mins.