We’ve had a couple complex recipes over the past few weeks so I figured I would share a quick and easy gluten free recipe for chicken salad that anyone on a gluten free diet is sure to enjoy!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 cans of canned chicken
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can of corn
- pickled yellow peppers (banana peppers)
- sun dried tomatoes
- Place the chicken in a bowl
- Add a tiny bit of mayo
- Add mustard, salt, and pepper to taste
- Add tomatoes, cheese and whatever other ingredients you want
- Scoop it up with corn chips and enjoy!