Here is a short and easy gluten free recipe, but also a delicious one that we go to regularly. If you decide to try it out let us know in the comments how it turns out.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 1 10-oz can chicken (Valley Fresh or Hormel brand)
- 1 cup salsa (I love El Pinto, medium)
- 12 (toasted) corn tortillas
- Heat the chicken and salsa together, then wrap in the tortillas.
- Top with cheese, Louisiana hot sauce, sour cream and chives.