Finding delicious gluten free cake recipes isn’t always easy, but here is a cake recipe that banana lovers will really enjoy. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free “Flourless” Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe
- 3 large eggs, separated
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 bananas)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- In a blender, whip eggs, agave and salt on medium for 1-2 minutes
- Add grapeseed oil and mashed banana and blend for another minute or two
- Blend in cocoa powder
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan and pour batter into pan
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes