Have a taste for chocolate chip pie? I’ve now tried two different recipes for this dish and settled on the below recipe as my favorite. If you decide to give it a try then let us know how it turned out in the comments below.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup GF Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Beat in flour, sugar & brown sugar.
- Beat in butter.
- Stir in chocolate chips & nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 to 6o minutes or until knife inserted halfway between the center & the edge comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm w/ whipped cream or ice cream.