When it comes to gluten free cookies, there are a load of gluten free recipes available around the internet. As a result, we’ve had to try to be a little more picky with the recipes we publish here to make sure only the best make the cut! One of the recent recipes we’ve uncovered is a delicious gluten free chocolate peanut butter cookie, which we’ve published below. Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup GF flour blend
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar, extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl cream together then butter and both sugars.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Mix in the peanut butter, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Lastly add in the flour.
- Roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and roll in extra sugar.
- Lightly press down each cookie to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.