Ever wanted to enjoy pizza for dessert? Here is a gluten free recipe (also casein free) for a chocolate pizza that the whole family will enjoy!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Chocolate Pizza Recipe
Pizza Crust Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) dairy-free margarine or Spectrum shortening, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (if you can find corn-free powdered sugar, this recipe could be made with no corn)
- 1 cup rice flour
Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 batch chocolate pudding, made using the pie filling variation.
- allergy-safe chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chocolate chips are a good choice)
- extra confectioner’s sugar as “cheese”
- other allergy-safe chocolates as desired
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare a pizza pan or cookie sheet with a Silpat Baking Mat, Reynolds non-stick foil, or other nonstick choice.
- Mix together the margarine/shortening, powdered sugar, and rice flour.
- Continue mixing until it is well combined.
- The mixture will be crumbly, but will hold together when patted together.
- Press into a pan, ideally into a circular shape on a pizza pan, but you can also make a circular shape on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until it begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- When the “crust” is cool, spread on pudding, then add your choice of toppings.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and enjoy!