Are you someone who enjoys corned beef hash? I recently ran across an incredible gluten free version of this recipe that I wanted to pass along to our readers. If you give it a try please let us know how it turns out in the comments below.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Corned Beef Hash Recipe
- Tin of corned beef
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn
- 1 tin of baked beans
- 5/6 medium sized potatoes
- Grated cheese
- Mushrooms if you like them!
- Cube the potatoes and boil for ten minutes.
- Chop the corned beef and throw that and everything else except the cheese into a frying pan and heat on low, stirring regularly until heated through.
- Add the potatoes and stir.
- Add grated cheese until it is melted in.