Here is a gluten free recipe which came to me as very highly recommended by several people on a gluten free diet. After giving it a try, I wanted to pass it along to you. Enjoy!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten-Free Cornmeal Pancakes Recipe
- 250g cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt (but I’ll add less next time)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (GF)
- 10g vanilla sugar
- 190ml milk
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl: cornmeal, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Add the milk and butter, and mix the batter until it’s well combined.
- Add the egg and whisk.
- Melt some butter in a saucepan.
- Pour some batter in the pan and bake on both sides, until ready.