Are you a fan of salads? Here is a gluten free recipe for a Cranberry salad that we’ve had on a few occasions with mixed reviews. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 2 small packages of cranberry jello or orange jello (whichever you can find)
- 1 can of jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 2 cups of boiling water
- Mix cranberry sauce and 1 cup of boiling water in blender.
- Mix 2 packages of jello and 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Stir this in with the cranberry sauce mixture.
- Pour half of this mixture in 8 inch square dish. Chill until firm.
- Spread sour cream over the chilled mixture.
- Add pecans to the rest of the jello mixture and pour over the sour cream.
- Chill all until firm.
- Slice and serve over lettuce leaves