Lately we’ve been working on some quality gluten free breakfast recipes for your enjoyment. The latest is a gluten free french toast which includes eggnog! Enjoy.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Eggnog French Toast Recipe
- 2/3 c. Silk Eggnog
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 thick slices of gluten free bread
- butter or margarine
- Mix the eggnog, eggs, syrup, vanilla, and salt in a shallow dish.
- Soak the slices of bread in the mixture until completely saturated.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and add a dab of butter.
- Place the bread into the skillet (don’t overcrowd; you’re going to need flipping room) and cook until the underside is golden. Then flip the French Toast and cook until the second side is golden (it doesn’t take nearly as long).
- Serve hot with maple syrup and any other sweet things you can find in the pantry.