We seem to be on a pasta theme lately here, so it only makes sense that the next gluten free recipe we post is for gluten free garlic bread! Though this isn’t a traditional recipe, it is more of some tips to follow when attempting to make a gluten free garlic bread.
If you enjoy garlic bread with your pasta, give this recipe a try and let us know how it turns out! If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Garlic Bread Tips
- When making the gluten-free bread, don’t use a bread pan. Instead, place the dough on a Silpat in a long, oval shape so it’s like French bread.
- After the bread finished, put the bread in the refrigerator overnight so that the bread hardens a little and easier to slice.
- The next day, cut the bread into thin slices.
- Then I used my Omega Juicer to squeeze some garlic juice (removes all the fiber). Last time I tried using just garlic press and the garlic mixture turned green when baking. The garlic taste was also too strong.
- Mix the garlic juice with some olive oil, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Spread the mixture on top of each slice of bread, then toasted them in the oven at 350°F for about 30 minutes.