Enjoy gingersnap cookies? Here is a gluten free recipe we recently discovered and wanted to pass along to our readers. Give this one a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Gingersnap Cookies Recipe
- 2 3/4 Cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Garbvanzo/Fava Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Gourmet Collection Whole Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Gourmet Collection Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free, Aluminum Free, Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sucanat Free-Flowing Organic Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Tap Water
- 3 Tablespoon Brer Rabbit Mild Flavor Molasses
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Lemon Extract
- In a large bowl, mix flour, spices, baking soda and sugar.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in margarine until combined.
- Add water, molasses and lemon extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough 1/8 inch thickness and cut with your favorite cookie cutters. Repeat until all the dough is used up.
- Place dough on prepared cookie sheets 1/2 inch apart. Bake for approximately 8 minutes.
- Cool in sheets on wire racks 2 minutes, then remove.