Looking for a gluten free recipe for gingersnaps? There are a few good recipes, but here is my favorite recipe I’ve found for gingersnaps. Give it a try and let us know how they turn out in the comments below.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Gingersnaps Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2-1/4 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthum gum
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Additional sugar
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, margarine, molasses and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg; mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8 – 10 minutes or until set. (When there are cracks on the top I take them out).
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.