The internet is flooded with gluten free recipes for chocolate cake, but this might be my favorite one I’ve found so far. This recipe is for a gooey chocolate cake. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Gluten free chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- ½ bar bittersweet chocolate baking bar (use semisweet if you do not like dark chocolate)
- Raspberries for topping
- Powder sugar
- Dash granulated sugar
- Dash vanilla
- Using a double boiler (I use a regular pot with an inch of boiling water in the bottom and a metal bowl on top of it) melt chocolate with ¼ c heavy whipping cream, whisk to blend
- Refrigerate until firm (approximiately 2 hours)
- Roll into 6 balls
- Prepare cake mix according to recipe on box
- Pour chocolate cake mix into small remekin containers, place a chocolate ball in the center of each
- Cook according to chocolate cake recipe
Serve: Turn remekin upside-down on plate to release cake. Top with powder sugar, raspberries. Whip the remainder of the heavy whipping cream, add a dash of vanilla extract and sugar while whipping. Top cake with whipped cream.