Looking for a gluten free grocery store or supermarket in your local area? Whether you live within California or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know places you can go to get gluten free foods and other products.
Here at Gluten Free Groceries, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of grocery stores in each state that offer gluten free products. Here is what we’ve found for this state:
California Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
- Berkeley Bowl in San Francisco
- Co-Opportunity in Santa Monica
- Draeger’s Markets in San Mateo, Blackhawk, Menlo Park, and Los Altos
- Gluten-Free Grocery in San Francisco
- Gluten-Free Specialty Market in Sacramento
- Henry’s Farmers Market (Locations)
- Kroger’s (Locations) – Note: The following are also Kroger stores: Foodsco, Quik Stop, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, King Soopers, Fry’s Food, Dillons, Smith Food and Drugs, Quality Food Centers, Food For Less, City Market, Owen’s Market, Jay C. Foods, Highlander, and Gerbes
- Mollie Stones in San Francisco
- Mother’s Market (Locations)
- New Leaf Community Markets in San Francisco
- Rainbox Grocery Co-op in San Francisco
- San’s Gluten-Free Grocery in San Francisco
- Stella Lucy in Claremont, San Clemente
- Trader Joe’s (Locations)
- Whole Foods Market (Locations)
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free grocery stores and supermarkets are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
For gluten free grocery information specifically for the San Francisco area, you can check out this great post I found over at The Examiner.
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.
California Gluten Free Restaurant Menu Information
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.