Looking for a gluten free grocery store or supermarket in your local area? Whether you live within Illinois or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know places you can go to get gluten free foods and other products.
Here at Gluten Free Groceries, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of grocery stores in each state that offer gluten free products. Here is what we’ve found for this state:
Illinois Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
- Hy-Vee Groceries (Locations)
- Free From Market in Orland Park, Chicago (Location)
- Fruitful Yield Health Food Stores
- Kroger’s (Locations) – Note: The following are also Kroger stores: Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, King Soopers, Fry’s Food, Dillons, Smith Food and Drugs, Quality Food Centers, Food For Less, City Market, Owen’s Market, Jay C. Foods, Highlander, and Gerbes
- Meijer (Locations)
- New Vitality Health Foods
- Sunset Foods (Locations)
- Trader Joe’s (Locations)
- Whole Foods Market (Locations)
- Woodman’s Food Markets
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free grocery stores and supermarkets are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.
Illinois Gluten Free Restaurant Menu Information
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.