Looking for a gluten free grocery store or supermarket in your local area? Whether you live within Oregon or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know places you can go to get gluten free foods and other products.
Here at Gluten Free Groceries, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of grocery stores in each state that offer gluten free products. Here is what we’ve found for this state:
Oregon Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
- Kroger’s (Locations) – Note: The following are also Kroger stores: Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, King Soopers, Fry’s Food, Dillons, Smith Food and Drugs, Quality Food Centers, Food For Less, City Market, Owen’s Market, Jay C. Foods, Highlander, and Gerbes
- Living Earth Bakery in Corvalis
- New Seasons in Portland
- Rosauers in Hood River (Locations)
- The Health Food Mart in Medford
- Trader Joe’s (Locations)
- Whole Foods Market (Locations)
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free grocery stores and supermarkets are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.
Oregon Gluten Free Restaurant Menu Information
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.