Looking for a gluten free grocery store or supermarket in your local area? Whether you live within Vermont or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know places you can go to get gluten free foods and other products.
Here at Gluten Free Groceries, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of grocery stores in each state that offer gluten free products. Here is what we’ve found for this state:
Vermont Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
- Hannaford Markets (Locations)
- Healthy Living Market in South Burlington (Locations)
- Kroger’s (Locations) – Note: The following are also Kroger stores: Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, King Soopers, Fry’s Food, Dillons, Smith Food and Drugs, Quality Food Centers, Food For Less, City Market, Owen’s Market, Jay C. Foods, Highlander, and Gerbes
- Trader Joe’s (Locations)
- Whole Foods Market (Locations)
Additional stores with gluten free groceries contributed by the Flour Nut:
- Brattleboro Food Coop – 2 Main Street, Brattleboro, VT 05301 – (802) 257-0236
- FH Gillingham & Sons General Store – 16 Elm Street, Woodstock, VT 05091 – (800) 344-6668
- Natural Provisions – 329 Harvest Lane,Williston, VT 05495 – (802) 876-1400
- New Morning Natural Foods – 298 Depot Street,Manchester Center, VT 05255 – (802) 362-3602
- Rutland Food Coop – 77 Wales Street, Rutland, VT 05701 – (802) 773-0737
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free grocery stores and supermarkets are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.
Vermont Gluten Free Restaurant Menu Information
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.