We’ve got a growing number of gluten free lasagna recipes, but I think there is always room for more variations. After all, variety is the spice of life (especially for someone following a strict gluten free diet).
Lasagna is one of my favorite meals and can easily be accomplished with the delicious tinkyada noodles. Give this gluten free recipe a try and write your review in the comments!
Gluten Free Lasagna Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) gluten free lasagna noodles
- 2 large containers (16 ounces each) fresh ricotta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella
- About 6 cups marinara sauce (or more to taste)
- Add salt and pepper, to taste
- Set the oven at 350 degrees Have on hand a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook them according to package directions, undercooking them by 2 minutes. Drain well.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, Parmesan, salt, pepper, parsley, and eggs. Stir well.
- In the baking dish, spread about 1 cup of marinara sauce to cover the bottom. Add a layer of noodles, overlapping them slightly to make a solid single layer. Dot with half the ricotta mixture, spreading it evenly.
- Add another layer of the sauce and sprinkle generously with half the mozzarella. Repeat the layers, ending with sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let it sit for 45 minutes or so to firm up before slicing.