Here is an excellent gluten free recipe I’ve come across for lemon coconut muffins. Give this a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Lemon Coconut Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups gluten free flour substitute
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt in large mixing bowl. Add coconut and lemon rind.
- Combine milk and oil in small bowl; remove 1 tablespoon of combined liquid and discard it. Beat in eggs.
- Add liquids to flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Fill muffin pans 2/3 full. Sprinkle top with granulated sugar. Bake 18-25 minutes until light golden.