Looking for a gluten free pasta salad recipe to make for a family meal? Check out the following gluten free pasta salad recipe and let us know how good it is in the comments. It came highly recommended from some people I trust.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 bag of gluten free noodles (cooked)
- 1 bunch of broccoli chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 can of sliced black olives (2.25 oz)
- 4 oz of cheddar cheese sliced in small cubes
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Cook the pasta, chop the vegetables and slice the cheese.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl along with the salad dressing.