Enjoy banana bread? Have you ever tried it with peanut butter? Here is an interesting recipe that is highly recommended! If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
- 3 very ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup egg white
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups oats, blended to make it like a flour
- 3/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add next 4 ingredients – mix well.
- Add remining ingredients – mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.