Looking to make some homemade fudge? Many fudges are actually naturally gluten free (if you are careful to avoid cross-contamination), but who wants plain fudge? Here is a nice gluten free recipe we discovered for a Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge. Give it a try and let us know how things turn out in the comments.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch dish.
- In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips until melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.