This latest gluten-free cookie recipe is a contribution received from reader Melissa. If you’d like to contribute your favorite gluten-free recipes and see them published here for the community to enjoy, we’ve now made it super easy for you to submit gluten-free recipes!
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Pina Colada Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 cup beet sugar
- 4 T rum OR 1 T vanilla, 1 T imitation rum extract, 2 T water (if allergic to cane sugar)
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple, lightly drained
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat convection oven to 350F (preheat conventional oven to 375).
- Blend coconut oil and sugar.
- Add flavoring(s), pineapple, egg, and banana.
- Sift flour. Blend salt, flour, and shredded coconut into wet ingredients.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake 10 minutes (12- 15 minutes for conventional oven).
Note: This recipe is free of wheat, gluten, dairy, and sugar! Extra binding agent is not necessary due to the presence of fruit, egg, and coconut oils.