Finding a good gluten free salad can sometimes be difficult, but I was able to locate a nice gluten free recipe for a pineapple cranberry salad that I wanted to pass along to our readers.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Pineapple Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 2 small packages raspberry jello
- 16 oz. whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/3 c. chopped walnuts
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the liquid.
- Add enough water to the liquid to measure 2 cups. Pour into a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add the dry jello and stir until dissolved.
- Add the cranberry sauce and stir until blended.
- Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours until thickened but not set.
- Stir in the pineapple, chopped apple, and chopped walnuts.
- Pour into a 6 cup mold that is sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Turn the mold onto a serving plate.