Are you a lover of pound cake? Here is a gluten free recipe we found for pound cake that is absolutely incredible! This recipe is easy to make and should give you 12-16 slices.
If you’d like to check out other recipe ideas, check out our gluten free recipes page!
Gluten Free Pound Cake Recipe
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 4 1/4 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- 3 cups gluten-free flour or baking mix
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour (gluten-free of course) a 10-inch tube pan.
- Blend sugar and butter in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, beating after each one. Mix in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder; slowly add flour to sugar and butter mix. Add milk.
- Beat until well blended.
- Pour batter into pan; bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, mix powdered sugar, water and vanilla for glaze.
- When cake is slightly cooled, drizzle over the top.
Note: You can add strawberries and ice cream on top to make gluten free strawberry shortcake!