If you are on a gluten free diet and are looking to find some places to eat in the Richmond Virginia area, let me point you towards a great post over at This Chick’s Paradise. In this post you’ll find a great collection of restaurants in Richmond Virginia that offers a gluten free menu of some sort and comes with high recommendations from the Celiac community in that area.
For your reference, here is the list of restaurants (with websites!) included in the list:
- Acacia – gluten friendly
- Carrabba’s – gluten-free menu
- Casa Grande – gluten friendly
- Cheese Roll Bake Shop – everything is gluten-free – their rolls are made with tapioca flour
- Chipotle – everything is gluten-free except the tortillas
- Curry House – gluten friendly
- Extra Billy’s – gluten friendly
- The Nile – everything is gluten-free except the baklava
- Mekong – try the rocket shrimp, soft spring rolls, and the rice bowls
- Ruth’s Chris – gluten-free menu
- Sticks Kebob Shop – most things on the menu are gluten-free – they even use wheat-free soy sauce!
- Thai Diner Too – gluten-free menu
Great post Vanessa!