Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in Connecticut? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of Connecticut:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
Connecticut Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- 99 Restaurants (Locations)
- Bugaboo Creek (Locations)
- California Pizza Kitchen (Locations)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Locations)
- Chili’s (Locations)
- Fresh City (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- On The Border (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- PF Changs (Locations)
- Macaroni Grill (Locations)
- Ted’s Montana Grill (Locations)
- Uno’s Chicago Grill (Locations)
Other Connecticut Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Burton’s Grill in South Windor (Locations)
- Engine #6 Pizza in Norwich advertises having gluten free pizzas
- Frascati Restaurant and Pizza in Stamford
- Grand Apizza, 448 Washington Avenue, North Haven
- John’s Best Pizza and Grille in Westport
- Still Riding Pizza advertises having gluten free pizza crusts
Note: We try to feature companies with a web presence, but as an added bonus, here are a few independently owned restaurant locations which also apparently have gluten free menus:
- Basil’s Pizza, 725 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton
- Bell’amici, 516 Route 80, Guilford
- Elizabeth’s Restaurant., 825 Cromwell Avenue, Rocky Hill
- Joe’s Pizzeria. 23 Locust Avenue, New Canaan
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
Connecticut Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.