Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in Indiana? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of Indiana:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
Indiana Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- Biaggi’s (Locations)
- Bonefish Grill (Locations)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Locations)
- Chili’s (Locations)
- Macaroni Grill (Locations)
- Mellow Mushroom (Locations)
- Noodles and Company (Locations)
- Old Spaghetti Factory (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- On The Border (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- PF Changs (Locations)
- Ted’s Montana Grill (Locations)
- Uno’s Chicago Grill (Locations)
Other Indiana Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Adobo Grill in Indianapolis
- Casa Ristorante Italiano in Fort Wayne (Locations)
- Flat Top Grill in Fort Wayne (Locations)
- Quaker Steak and Lube in Conseco Fieldhouse, Fort Wayne, Portage (Locations)
- Rusty Bucket in Indianapolis
- Scotty’s Brewhouse in Bloomington, Indianapolis, Muncie, West Lafayette (Locations)
- Weber Grill Restaurant in Indianapolis (Locations)
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
Indiana Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.