Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in Michigan? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of Michigan:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
Michigan Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- Bonefish Grill (Locations)
- California Pizza Kitchen (Locations)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Locations)
- Chili’s (Locations)
- Macaroni Grill (Locations)
- Noodles and Company (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- On The Border (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- Passport Pizza (Locations)
- PF Changs (Locations)
- Rusty Bucket (Locations)
- Uno’s Chicago Grill (Locations)
Other Michigan Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Carson’s American Bistro in Ann Arbor (Locations)
- CK Grille in Berkley, Detroit, & Southfield
- Gratzi Restaurant in Ann Arbor (Lunch Menu – Dinner Menu)
- Guilo’s Cucina Italiana in Livonia
- Melting Pot in Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids (Locations)
- Moo Cluck Moo in Canton (Location)
- Quaker Steak and Lube in Grand Rapids
- Real Seafood Restaurant in Ann Arbor (Lunch Menu – Dinner Menu)
- The Chop House in Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids (Locations)
- The Walker Roadhouse in Walker
- Zingerman’s Road House in Ann Arbor (Locations)
Note: The Lansing Celiac Support Group has provided a list of gluten free restaurant menus in the Lansing area and the Traverse City Celiac Support Group has provided a list of gluten free restaurant menus in the Traverse City area.
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
Michigan Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.