Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in Michigan? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of Michigan:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
Michigan Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- Bonefish Grill (Locations)
- California Pizza Kitchen (Locations)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Locations)
- Chili’s (Locations)
- Macaroni Grill (Locations)
- Noodles and Company (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- On The Border (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- Passport Pizza (Locations)
- PF Changs (Locations)
- Rusty Bucket (Locations)
- Uno’s Chicago Grill (Locations)
Other Michigan Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Carson’s American Bistro in Ann Arbor (Locations)
- CK Grille in Berkley, Detroit, & Southfield
- Gratzi Restaurant in Ann Arbor (Lunch Menu – Dinner Menu)
- Guilo’s Cucina Italiana in Livonia
- Irontown Pasties in Negaunee – They offer several types of GF pasties including the traditional beef, spicy, vegan, vegetarian and even several kinds of fruit turnovers / pasties. You have to call and order an hour ahead to get a ready to eat GF pasty but they also offer frozen you-bake GF pasties.
- Konteka Motel, Restaurant, & Bar, Black Bear Bowling Lanes in White Pine
- Live Gluten Free Bakery in Norton Shores (Location)
- Melting Pot in Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids (Locations)
- Moo Cluck Moo in Canton (Location)
- Public House in Monroe – They offer GF buns and bread (the bun I had was homemade artisan style) and even GF mac and cheese. Their GF fries are cooked in a dedicated fryer as are their homemade potato chips. I was told they always try to have at least one GF option every day for dessert.
- Quaker Steak and Lube in Grand Rapids
- Real Seafood Restaurant in Ann Arbor (Lunch Menu – Dinner Menu)
- The Chop House in Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids (Locations)
- The Walker Roadhouse in Walker
- WOW Gluten Free in Okemos (Location)
- Zingerman’s Road House in Ann Arbor (Locations)
Note: The Lansing Celiac Support Group has provided a list of gluten free restaurant menus in the Lansing area and the Traverse City Celiac Support Group has provided a list of gluten free restaurant menus in the Traverse City area.
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
Michigan Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.