Looking for gluten free restaurant menus in West Virginia? Whether you live within the state or plan to travel there in the near future, it is good to know in advance which restaurants offer gluten free menus to the Celiac community.
Here at Gluten Free Restaurants, we are dedicated to trying to maintain updated lists of restaurants in each state that offer gluten free menus. Here is what we’ve found for the state of West Virginia:
Note: This list is updated as new gluten free menus are discovered. If you know of one we are missing, please contact us so we can update our list!
West Virginia Gluten Free “Restaurant Chain” Menus
- Chili’s (Locations)
- First Watch (Locations)
- Olive Garden (Locations)
- Outback (Locations)
- Uno’s Chicago Grill (Locations)
Other West Virginia Gluten Free Restaurant Menus
- Butter It Up (Huntington)
- Clean Eatz (Huntington)
- Glory Days Grill in Ranson (Location)
- Huntington Kitchen (Huntington)
- Quaker Steak and Lube in Charleston, Wheeling (Locations)
- The Chop House in Charleston (Location)
- Tidewater Grill in Charleston (Location) – Lunch Menu & Dinner Menu
For gluten free menu information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Restaurant Menus page, which is broken down by individual state.
West Virginia Gluten Free Supermarkets and Grocery Stores
For gluten free grocery information for other states, check out our Gluten Free Groceries page, which is broken down by individual state.